Monday, November 16, 2009

Elfter

So the secret santa site is set up so everyone will be assigned a random name on the Nov 28th. Thats also the last day you have to sign up for it. If you're name isn't in by then, you won't be in the draw and won't get a name either. So too bad if you miss it. I figured its enough time to check your email, so there's no real excuse. I mean if Greg's on there then everyone should be on there by next weekish haha.
The spending limit is $50 but you don't have to spend that much. It's just a max the site makes you set. If someone isn't going to be home for the week of Christmas I would suggest you let the group know fairly far in advance so that who ever got that person can mail out the gift, or get it to them early or something.
You can also make a wish list and add a link to the site so people know exactly what you're talking about. I made mine a while back (my family is doing a gift exchange too) and it carried over. And I noticed Katie didn't waste any time getting her goodies up there. I say who ever gets her gives her coal, just to see the look on her face. (Good thing she doesn't read the blog).
As of right now we have 11 people, so were pretty good to go if no one else joins. We still need to set a place for the exchange. Kellen said he might be able to have something at his place in CP, but it would be nice to have some other options in that falls through. I looked up some places to rent out a room or something, and they can get pretty steep in price. I figured we would keep it cheap since we are all paying bills and junk now. As Levine put it, we're grown ups now. If you guys have any ideas/suggestions just throw em out there.

Anyway, see you guys next week. I'll be getting into CP Tues morning and staying at Alan's till Claire gets home. Then I take off Sat morning.

R.diz

No comments: