Monday, December 14, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

I wish I had an exciting video update, those are my new favorite kinds. I kind of feel like I've been up against a firing squad though, so just imagine my life a little bit like Kellen's only on the other end of the gun. And with less fresh air.

Property final was Friday, a 7 hour long exam consisting of three essays. Next is Contracts, which is the scariest one, on Wednesday. I've been studying and studying but I don't think there is any way to go into a Contracts exam feeling confident, so I'm trying to settle for calm. After Contracts I only have Torts next Monday. That night we're having a big end of the first semester celebration, which will be very welcome. I (for some reason I still haven't really worked out) set up a mock interview with my Career Services Office the next day, Tues. the 22nd, but after that I'll be on my way back to CP for Christmas! So everyone who will be home on Tuesday, I should be high on life, so it would be a good time to hang out if I can stay awake past 9 pm.

Anyone else who is also working on finals right now, good luck! Hopefully you're done before I am. Dragging out three finals for 14 whole days is brutal, I hope your schedules are better. See everyone soon!

Claire

No comments: