Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sorry for no updates!

Hi friends! so I am still living in CP for the next few years at the least (I figure if mom and dad don't make me pay rent then I shall live for free). Which is lovely because working two jobs doesn't leave much time to enjoy actually being at home. I am still at Freihofers and Borders for the time being but hopefully by January (or whenever the state passes their budget) I will be working in Albany at ZLS publishing creating book covers and illustrating children's books. It is the perfect job and I cannot wait to start. I am one of their first hires so I am lucky to have this position. And it also means I get to work one job from 9-5 Monday-Friday. What will I do with all this free time?! I'm pumped! Other than that not much else is new. I am just working all the time and when I'm not working I'm up in Ballston Spa at my boyfriend's apt or hanging with Suzy. nothing too exciting. I just bought three computers from Best Buy so I am giving the laptop to my parents (I figure if I'm living for free then spending money on them is allowable lol) And I bought a new digital camera so once I buy a memory card I will definitely update with pictures :) So when everyone is home please let me know because I am around (but probably working!) And CAT AND GREG--- I am hoping to come visit soon because Stephen's best friend goes to school in Hartford! (came to this realization the other night yay!) Ok I love you all and I will try to be better with updating! xoxo Nicki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come see us whenever you like!