Monday, December 28, 2009

Old people have christmas parties at work.

So the only thing remotely interesting that has happened at work recently was the christmas party at the executive mansion. It was a pretty good time and I got to talk to the Governor for a few minutes. He remembered who I was when I introduced myself and mentioned a specific event at which we had spoken. So that was pretty cool. Needless to say, this entry is just an excuse to post a picture of me and the Governor. There's another picture that I'm not posting because it is just awful... I look ridiculous and awkward while the Governor is talking to me so he's not looking at the camera. This picture is better, even though neither of us are looking at the camera.




3 comments:

Claire said...

haha i love this

Jinna said...

awww you look all grown up!

Cat said...

umm I am pretty sure that right after you went to this party you came to CT. That is pretty exciting too! Losing your credit card? Thrilling!