Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween

SO, for halloween I don't like to dress up unless I look ballin, and it seems to work out pretty well each time. Senior year there was the Matrix party at Amie's (who I forgot to add to the blog, hmm) and I went as Morpheous- or however you spell his name. Sophmore year I was "The Ladies Man" Leon Phelps. The year after that... now that I think about it, I skipped it ( maybe it hasn't worked out every year). And last year I was Sisqo, which was a huge hit cause Sisqo is and will always be a bitch haha. This year I need something that will blow minds away! Claire wants to take advantage of not being together and finally getting me to do matching costumes, which I could do from a distance. So toss me your ideas folks. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures of the past costumes if you haven't seen em. Feel free to add your own old pics of the sweet costumes you'ev had.

5 comments:

Claire said...

well something good has to come out of missing every single halloween together since the beginning of time. matching costumes was the best i could do. and they're not going to be MATCHING....they're supposed to be complementary. bonnie and clyde...or pierce and post...law joke, anyone, anyone?

Mike Moy said...

you should be on a boat...

RobDiz8 said...

hahaha i love it. how to pull that off now?
A white T with "I'm on a BOAT" and a dress coat maybe? with MA FLIPPY FLOPPIES. I don't see how Claire could match that unless she just did the same thing

L T. O'Brien said...

You could be T-Pain and she'll be a mermaid...

inappropriate? maybe. hilarious? yes.


By the way, I like the new design. Its very autumn/halloween. Are you going to change it frequently?

RobDiz8 said...

Eh I'll see as we go along