Sunday, October 4, 2009

Updates on life after college

SO, after graduating from UB in International Business I was more or less deported out of the country since all American's hate Canadians with the exception of Claire. So I'm living up North in Toronto near my mom's side of the family. My dad sold the house on Mallard drive a little over a year ago and he just remarried and moved to Ottawa. For now I am living with Tara in a sweet apartment by Lake Ontario. I got a job about a month after graduation working for Rogers Communications, which is the largest cable TV, home phone, internet, and wireless company in Canada. (I no longer have an American phone number by the way, so don't text me unless you want so crazy charges!) It’s a great company; I get an outrageous amount of benefits from day one. Not to mention it's easy to spread my name around the company since my sister Shauna (yes, there is another sister, 4 total) works at the Rogers downtown office. My plans include hitting up grad school and working in Event's management until I am able to finance my club which will be in the States. Hopefully by that time I will be able to live in the US permanently, although I seriously doubt they will ever let that happen.

3 comments:

Claire said...

oh they'll let it happen. why do you think i came to law school?

Kellen said...

Good to hear that you're doing alright up there. I do believe that the last day I say you was when I helped you move out of Mallard Drive.

RobDiz8 said...

I think I've been back like 2 or 3 times since then. What you been up to for the past 2 years?