Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life since Rochester

I think most of you know that Greg and I moved to Connecticut...Greg was offered a great position with Hamilton Sundstrand so within 2 weeks we packed up our bags and moved to CT. I decided to make the move with Greg because I will not need my MBA to sit for my CPA here in CT. I decided to leave the accounting job I had in Rochester. Forget grad school...Hartford here I am! I have been unsuccessful in finding a job so far, but I will find one. We are now closer to CP, Boston and NYC, so if you are in the Hartford area stop by and see us! And as Rob said, post your contact info so everyone knows where find you!



Come see us!
Cat & Greg (Let's be honest, he will probably never update on his own)

1 comment:

RobDiz8 said...

GREG, get your ass in gear!