Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooky Property Halloween

Let's see some Halloween costumes! Mine isn't going to make any sense to anyone not in law school, but I'll try to explain it. Our first property case was called Pierson v. Post, a case from the 1800s about a gentleman out fox hunting when just as he was closing in a "saucy intruder" (actual judge's language) swept in and killed the fox. The first hunter took him to court, claiming that the fox was his property because he was in pursuit. So pictured here are Pierson, Post, and myself as the fox with hounds circling overhead....and a green power ranger. He kinda jumped into the picture at the last second. The other picture is of my roommate Kara. She was Wednesday Addams (random trivia: The Addams family was created by a Colgate grad).


We went to a Halloween party put on by our Law Student Association at a "Mexican Irish" bar downtown. It was a blast. Tonight, on the actual Halloween, I'm doing all kinds of work and I probably won't make it out. I would love to see what everyone else is wearing!


1 comment:

L T. O'Brien said...

Nice haha. I really think the green power ranger really makes that picture though.

For Halloween, I went as "really good-looking." You don't need a picture, just think of me and you've got it.

I was also told I look like the gay kid from the show Glee. So... there's that.