Friday, October 9, 2009

Senior year in rochester

Hey guys!!!!


So im in my last year of rochester...
This past summer i worked at Ultra life Corporation.. a military contract builder for satellite communication systems and accessories. at the end of summer i went to LA for a end of summer trip ... So much fun. if you ever have chance i would highly recommend it. Any who im half way done with my 2nd to last quarter at RIT and ridiculously busy. Senior Design own my life. My Project is sponsored b the FDA and the american cancer society to evaluate the nicotine enriched vapor produce by electronic cigarettes. The electronic cigarettes have no testing or standard for smoking, so my team is required to build a system to smoke one and capture the particulates and vapors so they can be analyzed for carcinogens. besides that i havent had much time for personal fun.

-Mike Moy

4 comments:

Claire said...

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what is an electronic cigarette?

Claire

RobDiz8 said...

If you wanted a break from all that work, Jay Z has a concert in TO on the 31st. DO IT

Jinna said...

I was actually just talking to someone the other day about electronic cigarrettes. They claim that they give the same feel of smoking just without the tar? Crazy. I would be interested to hear what your research finds :-)

Mike Moy said...

http://edge.rit.edu/content/P10055/public/Home

here the website that has all the information about our research and the system that we are trying to build...

give me feed back of what u think